Elon Musk announced ‘Amnesty’ on Twitter
Pubnews: Elon Musk announced ‘Amnesty’ on Twitter. In addition to the ongoing layoffs at Twitter, the owner of the company, Elon Musk, is announcing several new things. He said a few days ago The facility to earn money from Twitter will be introduced more broadly. In addition, Elon said to increase the length of tweets. And in the meantime, Musk has also announced the reactivation of various accounts that were banned or suspended by Twitter.
Former US President Donald Trump’s account was reactivated on Twitter last week. Trump’s Twitter account was previously suspended by Twitter authorities for violating policy. However, after Elon Musk bought the ownership of Twitter, Trump’s account was reactivated.
In this regard, Elon Musk took a poll or digital vote on Twitter. The poll, posted in the form of tweets, overwhelmingly voted in favor of opening Trump’s account. Then Elon Musk’s Twitter launched Trump’s account.
However, Trump has not yet tweeted from his restored verified Twitter account. He is currently active on his own social network Truth Social.
Trump’s Twitter account back After giving, Elon Musk tweeted another poll. There, he asked whether Twitter should announce an “amnesty” for suspended accounts. He also said in the same tweet that amnesty will only apply to those accounts that have not broken the law or engaged in any major spamming activities.
More than 3.1 million votes were cast in that tweet poll. Of these, 72.4 percent voted in favor of amnesty. The remaining 27.6 percent were against it. Then today Elon Musk announced in another tweet linked to that tweet give Taking into consideration the opinion given by the public, he will launch ‘Amnesty’ on Twitter next week.
However, Twitter has many bot accounts that can influence the results of tweet polls on the platform. Elon Musk, however, is always ready to eliminate bot accounts.