How to apply PF? check the process here
Pubnews: How to apply PF? No matter what we need on the go, we need money to cover almost every need. Be it food, clothing, shelter, or the current internet, mobile usage – everything is stagnant except money. But sometimes it happens that we suddenly need a certain amount of money; Then we have the thought of taking a loan. In that case, if you ever face such a situation, you can find many solutions in the ways that we have mentioned today.
Wondering how to do it? So, for this, you need to have a PF or provident fund account. By joining this long-term savings and investment scheme of the government, you can easily withdraw money when needed. In this case, the PF withdrawal can be done online, resulting in the money reaching the account within two weeks. Let’s know its method.
read also: smartphone battery gets damaged for these 3 reasons
How to withdraw PF online?
1. To withdraw money from a provident fund account, first, visit Member e-Services on the EPFO portal.
2. Then sign into your account with a password, UAN, and captcha code
3. Select your claim (read Claim) (Form-19, 31, 10C and 10D) from Online Services tab.
4. In this case a new webpage will open on your screen, where you have to enter the bank account number linked with the UAN.
5. In the next step click on the ‘Verify’ option.
6. After verifying the bank account details, confirm the terms and conditions provided by EPFO and choose the ‘Proceed’ option for an online claim.
7. Here you have to select the withdrawal reason from the drop-down list.
8. After that you have to enter your address and enter the amount. Necessary documents should be uploaded along with it.
9. Click on Terms again.
10. Then click on ‘Get Aadhaar OTP’ and verify the OTP. In this case, the online application for your PF withdrawal will be submitted only after entering the OTP.
Remember, to withdraw EPF online one must activate UAN or Universal Account Number and link his KYC i.e. Aadhaar, PAN, and bank details. In this case, money will be credited to your account within 10 to 15 days of application. If the application is rejected for any reason, the interested party can correct the mistake and re-apply.