The National Testing Agency (NTA) has initiated the application correction window for the National Common Entrance Test 2023 (NCET 2023).
Pubnews: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has initiated the application correction window for the National Common Entrance Test 2023 (NCET 2023). Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can modify their application form until July 27, 2023. They can access the correction portal on the official website at ncet.samarth.ac.in. To make corrections, candidates need to log in using their application number and password.
The NCET 2023 is scheduled to take place in a Computer Based Test (CBT) format across 178 cities and 13 media centers throughout India for the Academic Session 2023-24. While the exam date is yet to be announced, candidates will be able to download their admit cards three days before the examination.
Certain fields in the application form are unchangeable and include Mobile Number, E-Mail Address, and Permanent and Present Address. However, candidates have the opportunity to modify the following fields:
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Mother Name
Candidates are permitted to change all fields related to Class 10/ equivalent details and Class 12/ equivalent details. Additionally, they can make changes to the following fields:
1. Date of Birth
4. Sub-category / PwBD
To make corrections in the NCET 2023 application form, adhere to these steps:
1. Visit the official website of ncet.samarth.ac.in.
2. Click on the link activated for NCET 2023 application form correction on the homepage.
3. A login window will appear on the screen. Enter the required login credentials, such as the application number and password.
4. The already filled NCET 2023 application form will appear on the screen.
5. Make the necessary changes in the application form.
6. Review the details carefully, as no further chances to correct the application form will be available.
7. Save the changes made.
8. Submit the application form.
9. Take a printout for future reference.
The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) conducts the NCET at the national level on behalf of the NTA. The NCET qualification is mandatory for admission to the 4-Year Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) at specific Central/State Universities/Institutions like IITs, NITs, RIEs, and Government Colleges for the Academic Session 2023-24.