Sa vs Afg dream11 winner: South Africa and Afghanistan will face off in the 42nd match of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 on November 10, 2023, at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. South Africa has already qualified for the semifinals, while Afghanistan has a very slim chance of making it through.
Dream11 Team Prediction
Here is a possible Dream11 team for the South Africa vs Afghanistan match:
Captain: Quinton de Kock (South Africa) – 10 points Vice-Captain: Temba Bavuma (South Africa) – 9 points
- Rassie van der Dussen (South Africa) – 8 points
- David Miller (South Africa) – 7 points
- Aiden Markram (South Africa) – 6 points
- Heinrich Klaasen (South Africa) – 5 points
- Marco Jansen (South Africa) – 4 points
- Keshav Maharaj (South Africa) – 3 points
- Rashid Khan (Afghanistan) – 9 points
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman (Afghanistan) – 8 points
- Fazalhaq Farooqi (Afghanistan) – 7 points
- Naveen-ul-Haq (Afghanistan) – 6 points
This team has a good balance of batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders. It also includes some of the best players in the world, such as de Kock, Bavuma, van der Dussen, Miller, Rashid Khan, and Mujeeb Ur Rahman.
The following is a predicted Dream11 points breakdown for the South Africa vs Afghanistan match:
|Quinton de Kock||70+|
|Rassie van der Dussen||40+|
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman||50+|
South Africa are the favorites to win this match. They have a stronger team on paper, and they are also playing with more confidence after qualifying for the semifinals. However, Afghanistan are a dangerous team, and they will be looking to give it their all in their last match of the tournament.
I hope this article has helped you with your Dream11 team selection for the South Africa vs Afghanistan match. Please note that this is just a prediction, and the actual results may vary. Good luck!