Google Secret settings in your phone, Google will not be able to keep an eye on you
Pubnews: Secret settings in your phone, Google will not be able to keep an eye on you. Most of the smartphones used all over the world work on Google’s Android operating system. To use any Android smartphone, you need a Google account or Gmail account. You can download an app from the Google Play Store present on the smartphone only after logging in to the Google account. Many times users accidentally give many permissions to Google while logging in and signing up for a Google account, due to which Google keeps tracking every activity of your smartphone.
Google It also shows you advertisements based on the activities you do on your smartphone. Google’s entire ad business depends on the activity of the users. You must have also felt many times that whatever you search, after a while you start getting advertisements about it.
Do these settings immediately
Google Tracks the activity of users to give them suggestions based on their convenience and preferences. However, it is in the hands of the user whether he allows Google to track his activity or not. For this, the user has to make a small setting on his phone.
- First of all, go to the My Activity page on your smartphone or web browser.
- For this, you have to go to https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity in the Chrome browser.
- Here you will see the banner of Google My Activity on the home page.
- Just below this banner, you will find three options – Web & App Activity, Location History, and YouTube History will appear.
- By default, all these three options remain on.
- You have to turn off this three one by one.
- You tap on each option and click or tap on the Turn Off button.
- After this Google will stop tracking any of your activity.
In Activity Tracking, you can also see the history of every activity you have done on Google’s services. If you want, you can also delete them, so that this information is not accessible to anyone.