How to add family members to Ration Card? Apply now from Home
Ration Card: How to add family members to Ration Card? A ration Card is a very important item for Indian citizens as an identity card and to get government ration free or at a low cost. If you already have a ration card and want to add a new family member (newly married member, newborn, child) to it, then today’s report is for you. In fact, the ration is allocated to different families based on the number of members whose names are on the ration card. So when a new member is added to the house, their name also needs to be added to the card. In that case, now we will share with you this process of ration card update, through which you can add someone’s name to the ration card in the comfort of your home.
How to Add Name to Ration Card Online
1. To add a new name to the ration card first you need to go to the official website of the ration card. In this case, there will be a separate website for each state.
2. If you have already created an account on that website or portal, log in there or create a new account.
3. Here you will get the option to add the name of your new family member after opening the account.
4. Then clicking on the given option will open an application form. Here you need to provide specific details or information.
5. In this case you need to provide some documents related to the name of the person you want to add (such as the new member’s birth certificate or marriage card).
6. After filling up the form with the required information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
7. This will generate a receipt for you with a number written on it. You can check the application status through this number. And the ration card will reach your address within a few days of application.